If you select to hold a simulated AGM, it is indispensable to take the chance to develop a prototypical that top suits your stockholder community and your society. Choose to hold a cross or online AGM webcast. You must take the occasion to develop a type that best suits your stockholder community and your association — how each society achieves the event will be contingent on individual conditions in the current climate.
Why WorkCast Webcasts?
- By organizing events of up to 50,000 people, expand your global scope so that local, national, and attendees may watch the broadcast.
- Cost-effective: reducing outgoings, such as renting of venues, rental of facilities, catering, and much more
- As a consequence of unexpected conditions, including the coronavirus, make a backup plan and prevent event disruption by conveniently and securely holding your knowledge infrastructure.
- Use webcasting for online product demos to boost sales by 144 percent
- Utilizing video to raise converts by up to 86 percent and improve the value proposition of your clients
- Enhanced engagement: participants will communicate directly with presenters through apps such as surveys and chat support.
- Using our advertising and development tools to create an integrated brand service for visitors
- Easily assess the webcast’s performance with live big data analytics.
To make sure you were set up for confidence when it comes to your digital AGM, follow this rule:
- Shareholder participation account via questions, comments, and voting
- Consider all choices for presenters
- Leading up to your AGM, recite the material and technologies
- Submit periodic reminders
- Perform a practical run-through
- Make sure you do an in the certificate of attendance and attendants during the online AGM
- Have such a Plan B, if during the event there are technological or communication problems
- Make the on-demand digital AGM accessible
Usually, as many as two-thirds of any conference views are on-demand, and by having your AGM webcast accessible online, you can open the business up for discussion by a wider variety of potential shareholders or the participation of a greater member base.